Earn 200 Reward Points When You Create an Account
Standardized extract obtained from apple fruits (Pyrus Malus) harvested from organic crop
- Contains various carbohydrates (e.g. reducing sugars), a-hydroxyacids (AHA), phenol compounds and a high amount of vitamin C.
- Has excellent moisturizing properties by reducing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) due to the various carbohydrates
- Has slight exfoliating activities due to a-hydroxyacids (AHA)
- Offers great antioxidant properties scavenging free radicals based on the high vitamin C content and various phenols.
- Highly recommendable to formulate cosmetic products with moisturizing activity on skin and hair
Add to water phase of emulsions. Typical use level 0.5 - 5%. For external use only.
Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing skin care products, moisturizing hair care products.
56-81-5, 7732-18-5, 89957-48-2, 24634-61-5, 532-32-1
Pyrus Malus (apple) fruit extract extract
Pyrus Malus (apple) fruit extract extract, water, glycerin, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
No purity grade applicable
Pale brown, transparent liquid
Potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin
Raw Material Source
Organic apple fruits (Pyrus Malus)
Extracted and purified from apple fruits (Pyrus Malus) in a medium of glycerin and water (50:50).
Not animal tested
Does not contain animal-derived components
You might also like