Earn 200 Reward Points When You Create an Account
Tara Gum Gel
This is a unique, three dimensional glycol-matrix delivery system that releases moisturizing molecules sequentially into the stratum corneum, resulting in a highly significant improvement of both immediate and long term skin hydration.
- Captures and retains water into the skin for long-lasting hydration of the stratum corneum (top skin layer)
- Controls flaking for young-looking, healthy skin appearance
- The fluid gel helps stabilizing emulsions
- Has great skin-conditioning effect
- Suitable to be formulated into any kind of moisturizing cream, lotion or gel type formulation, facial cleanser, serum, for a high moisture level
Add to water phase of emulsions. Typical use level: 2 - 10%. For external use only.
Anti-aging creams, serums, facial cleansers, facial masks, hair shampoos, conditioners.
7732-18-5, 56-81-5, 39300-88-4, 532-32-1, 24634-61-5
Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa (tara) gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa (tara) gum
Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa (tara) gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa (tara) gum, water, glycerin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
No purity grade applicable
Viscous, pale-yellow liquid
Sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
Store in a closed container at a dry place at room temperature
Country of Origin
Raw Material Source
Seeds of the Tara Spinosa tree
Caesalpinia spinosa gum is obtained from the endosperm of the tara seeds.
Not animal tested
Does not contain animal-derived components
You might also like